So I’m going for a long weekend to Brighton tomorrow with my boyfriend :)) and as part of my packing I have to take something to occupy my hands and mind. Below is the craft pouch that I am taking with me.
Here is a view of the contents in the pouch.
* Set of coloured pencils (Bic tropicolours).
* Set of coloured sharpies, I particularly wanted the black one to do outlining on pictures and words.
* Two HB pencils one with rubber on the top.
* Pencil sharpener.
* Miniature stapler with staples.
* Small scissors.
* Glue stick.
* Set of train stickers (we’re travelling by train).
*3 blank envelopes either to collect things or send home letters (I know its only 3 days but I thought it would be sweet).
*Blank sketch book with brown envelope stuck in the back cover.
Not pictured but I will also be taking:
* A plastic bag for collecting things like shells etc.
* knitting kit – I’m going to take my beekeepers quilt to knit (only a couple of hexipuffs for the journey). http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-beekeepers-quilt
I will do a knitting kit blog post later on :).
Happy summer to my fellow teachers!